The new Companies Act, 2013 has substantially altered the corporate regulatory
framework by bringing in changes with far-reaching implications.
At ProBus we provide compliance and advisory services for company law
matters, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) matters and other
corporate laws (including representation before the Registrar of Companies and
other authorities) and various types of commercial and legal documentation.
Our team helps clients in:
- Registration of the new company, limited liability partnerships (LLP), change of name, change of objects, registration of trademark
- Assistance in annual compliances as per Companies Act 2013 (including filing returns in XBRL format)
- Assistiance in preparation of Minutes, Notices, Agenda & Resolutions for Board Meeting, Annual / Extra-Ordinary General Meeting & Committee Meetings
- Assistance in shifting of registered office
- Assistance in maintenance of various registers as required by Companies Act 2013
- Liasioning with the office of Registrar of Companies, Regional Director & Company Law Board for obtaining various regulatory approvals
- Arranging Secretarial Compliance Certificate for Public, Private & Listed Companies
- Assisting in winding up/closure of companies in India
- Providing Due Diligence services